Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sony Blu-Ray Player

I purchased a Sony Blu-Ray Player (BDP-S300) today. I waited a whole year for this because when I purchased my Sony Hi-Def TV last year, I couldn't afford the Blu-Ray player because it cost $1000! After a year, the player dropped over $600 and Blu-Ray movie discs are more abundant and affordable as well.

What an awesome upgrade from my Sony upconversion DVD player. The audio is just monstrous because Blu-Ray discs can hold 5 x as much data as a DVD. So, the manufacturer packed all kinds of audio and video codec files to provide maximum 1080p video format, and 5.1 audio.

I highly recommend for anyone who's looking for a great Christmas Gift for that special someone. It's gonna rock his/her world. I got mine at Costco for $379 plus a free Spiderman 3 Blu-Ray disc. It's the best deal in town because you save $20 for the player and another $30 for the movie disc.

No comments: