Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Receiving my first call on my iPhone

From reading yesterday's post, you would know I got an iPhone. I spent the whole night charging the phone for the first time because I was too tired to activate the phone last night. The phone was half-charged when I opened the box. That was a nice of Apple to do that for us, just in case we need to use the phone right away.

Activation of the iPhone requires the latest version of iTunes and it allowed me to contact AT&T directly and activate the phone. The whole process took less than 5 minutes. I heard some poor fellow, took over 10 hours for AT&T to activate the phone. I really hate AT&T's service.

Below is a video of Lan calling me for the first time after I added her to the Contacts folder and with her distinctive ring.

No comments: