Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Phase One Road Show @ Renaissance Hotel

I attended that Phase One Road Show at 2 PM Renaissance Hotel today. It was a good show. Phase One showcased many of their products which includes digital backs for medium format cameras, and their famous raw conversion software Capture One. I learned a couple of new trick to enhance our images in Capture One.

It was strange to bump into Kamau Mubarik. We had a recent disagreement and it was awkward at first but we managed to be cordial to each other. I guess we're both bigger men and let by-gones be by-gones. Come to think of it, it was a silly disagreement which involves in flash photography with Canon vs. Nikon camera system. He couldn't win the argument so he had to insult me personally to save his face. Anyway, I'm cool with him now. I can't really hold a grudge against anyone. It's a choice because I don't want to live with the heavy burden of hating someone. In the end, it hurts no one except for myself. So why torture myself. I guess that's part of growing spiritually.

No comments: